ACP Decisions works closely with organizations to develop comprehensive solutions in support of patient-centered advance care planning. In part of this pursuit, we have created video decision support tools that are carefully crafted after rigorous review by leading experts in medicine, geriatrics, oncology, cardiology, ethics, and decision making.
- Patients and families who are actively engaged in their own health care.
- Strong patient/doctor relationships based on shared knowledge and open communication.
- High quality medical care that reflects patients’ preferences and goals.
- To help patients partner with their clinicians to plan for future medical care.
- To offer patients and families educational videos that accurately portray the medical conditions they face and explain their treatment options.
Angelo Volandes, MD, MPH
Aretha Delight Davis, MD, JD
Co-Founder/Chief Executive Officer
Elmer D. Abbo, MD, JD, MBA
Lenny López, MD, MPH, M. Div
Michael Paasche-Orlow, MD, MA, MPH
Chief Quality Officer
Technical Product Manager
Head of Operations
Medical Advisory Board
Critical Care · Dr. Mangala Narasimhan | Geriatrics & Palliative Care · Drs. Tara Liberman and Gabriela Solis | Nephrology · Dr. Candace Halinski | Palliative Care · Drs. Maria Carney (Chair of the Board), Alex Rimar & Diana Martins Welch | Surgery · Dr. Matthew Weiss
We are thankful to the patients and families who agreed to be filmed for the purpose of educating other patients and improving healthcare decision making for everyone. Today, many healthcare organizations and system throughout the United State use our video support tools to improve patient care and engagement.